BBCNOUN NOTICE BOARD

ATTENTION: PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL NOUN WEBSITE, THE OFFICIAL NOUN WEBSITE REMAINS NOU.EDU.NG

CLICK HERE to contact BBCNOUN on whatsapp Image result for whatsapp icon

CLICK HERE to Join BBCNOUN Whatsapp group

BREAKING NEWS: CARRYOVER REGISTRATION NOW ON!.

Returning students: Returning students can now register on the portal for second semester, CLICK HERE now.

LOAD WALLET: GENERATE REMITA CODE (RRR) AND LOAD WALLET, CLICK HERE now.

New Reply
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MKT108 INTRODUCTION TO MARKETING COURSE MATERIAL

DOWNLOAD MKT108 INTRODUCTION TO MARKETING COURSE MATERIAL BELOW

Attached Files
.pdf MKT 108 INTRODUCTION TO MARKETING (2unit).pdf Size: 835.96 KB  Downloads: 0

Watch and Pray!  Rolleyes

Please I need course material for CSS133, CST101, Gst101

(07-09-2019, 03:58 PM)Mickolad Wrote:  Please I need course material for CSS133, CST101, Gst101

Noted!! it will be posted soon

Watch and Pray!  Rolleyes

There is nothing like promoting a business using latest marketing techniques because the customers always trust the businesses that have been using latest approaches. Not only the social media and other internet methods, we are also using the bulks sms marketing campaigns too for our home based business. I am using the Slack sms  app for that and getting superb results.

Hey, that’s great. I also would start promoting my business and these tips will be handy. I too have to pick the online methods for brand’s improved credibility. Thinking to go with the bespoke Adwords PPC Management  services. It will be great if you can help me by sharing the suggestions for a good company.

New Reply

[-]
Quick Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post